Put your seat backs and tray tables up: you’ve reached your destination!
I’m Emily Jacobs, a freelance writer and content marketer with nearly a decade of professional experience. Whether it’s a blog post, a newsletter, a long-form article, or your business web pages, I produce excellent content that helps you demonstrate knowledge and authority, convey important information, showcase your products and services, increase traffic, and sharpen your competitive edge.
- Medical, healthcare, and nutrition topics (including mental health, dental, and veterinary sciences)
- Legal topics
- Scientific news
- Security issues
What can you expect from working with me?
- Sparkling, straightforward language
- Excellent listening skills
- Dedication to understanding your needs and goals
- Thorough research
- Friendly, professional attitude
- Stellar adherence to deadlines
Professional experience includes:
- Staff writer for Information, Inc., composing content for client newsletters (clients included the American Academy of Pediatrics, Laboratory Products Association, American Diabetes Association, the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, the Legal Marketing Association, and the American Pharmacists Association)
- Writing and editing correspondence, newsletters and other pieces for organizations that include engineering firms and local churches
- Independently published novel, Radicals & Royalists, available on Kindle and paperback
- Active on social media, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIN
- Blogging on my own “Em Speaks.”
See my past work on my Portfolio page or read some testimonials:
“Emily has helped me write and edit professional correspondence and academic papers on numerous occasions. Her communication and editing skills are top notch!”
Emily Jacobs was one of the most valuable employees I have supervised at Information, Inc. In her time at our company, she established herself as a reliable, productive, and trustworthy member of our team. I would certainly hire her again if the opportunity arose. Despite very little background in the subjects she covered, Emily quickly mastered … Continue reading Rod Shepard, Editorial Director, Information, Inc.
Let’s talk business — contact me, tell me about your project, and get a free quote!